Monday, July 11, 2011

Brioche in Miami Beach

While staying in Miami Beach I discovered a cool French bakery named La Brioche Doree.  I decided to try it out for breakfast one morning. 

The exterior was inviting with its trendy look and outdoor tables.  Once I entered, the interior convinced me to stay, with its bright colors, retro furniture, and oh yea, the free wifi.

Their menu includes French pastries, breads, sandwiches, salads and more.  I enjoyed a croissant and a brioche.

The locals seem to come in for coffee and hang out for a while.  While I was there, I overheard another newcomer repeatedly comment to her boyfriend how cute the place was.  Could he not tell for himself?

On your next trip to Miami Beach, stop in and grab a quick treat, or, come and stay for a nice meal.  I think you’ll find it a nice place to slow the pace down a little.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment.