Friday, July 29, 2011

Best Sushi in Salt Lake City

Believe it or not, Salt Lake City has several excellent choices for sushi.  My very fav is a hidden gem called Red Ginger Bistro.

It's located in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley near the intersection of 3300 South State Street.

It's becoming a regular hangout for me.  I enjoy the Chinese and the Japanese cuisines they offer.  They have been running an on-going special on their sushi...1/2 off!...so hurry in before they decide to end it.

If at all possible, try to avoid peak lunch and dinner times, as most days there can be a wait to get a table.  Like tables, parking can be scarce, but, don't let that discourage you...the reward is worth waiting for.

Come try the Red Ginger Bistro, and who knows, you may spot me sitting at my usual spot at the end of the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment.