Thursday, June 16, 2011

Oreo

I just barely made it to my South Beach hotel from the Miami Airport.  I went out onto the street to roam around and see what was around me.

I heard loud laughter and what sounded like some people having a fun time.  I looked across the street and saw a group of women coming out of their hotel, definitely ready to party.  They were hollering and gaining quite of bit of attention.

They crossed the street toward me in an effort to hail a cab.  They were obviously heading out to clubs for the night...with their low cut tops, mini skirts and their hair all done.

As our paths were about to intersect, I thought of the brilliant idea to get a picture with them.  They were happy to oblige.

As you can tell from the pic, it didn't turn out very well.  But, hopefully you can see their enthusiasm even through the blurriness.

In case you can't tell, I'm the cream filling in the middle of this Oreo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment.