Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Addition Takes up Our Time

After years of begging by our children, we as parents finally gave in...we got a puppy.  For so long, I tried to tell my children how time consuming and what a huge responsibility it is to have a dog.  They didn't believe me until 2-3 days after getting him. 

It's definitely not a one person responsibility; My oldest daughter swore she would do everything to take care of it.  She quickly learned that it takes a village to raise even a puppy.

Naming him was a challenge.  All the names we previously picked out didn't seem to fit him.  We then agreed on Indy...short for Indiana Jones.  Although sometimes I think Marly would have been a more appropriate name.

Because of this new addition to our family, the Holidays and a few other things that snuck up on us, I've neglected my blog.  I hope to say I'm back, and won't be leaving anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment.