Sunday, February 5, 2012

Interesting Super Bowl Stats

With Super Bowl XLVI happening later today, I thought it was appropriate to share a few stats I heard earlier in the week.

Did you know?...

15% of adult Americans surveyed would miss the birth of their child to watch the Super Bowl
19% of adult Americans surveyed would miss the funeral of a loved one to watch the Super Bowl
20% of adult Americans surveyed would miss the wedding of a close friend to watch the Super Bowl
67% of adult American men surveyed plan to watch the Super Bowl
46% of adult American women surveyed plan to watch the Super Bowl

Would you really miss the birth of your child, a wedding or even a funeral?...to watch the Super Bowl.  I like watching the Super Bowl as much as the next guy, I especially like all the food to eat as we watch, but it's not worth the grief I'll get in return for missing an important event.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment.