Thursday, September 22, 2011

Public Bidet

Generally, the only public toilets I sit on are the ones in airport restrooms.  On the occassion that I have to use one, I attempt to scan the stall quickly to make sure it's up to my standards...it's clean, hopefully it borders a wall on at least one side, it has plenty of toilet paper and it has toilet seat covers. 

What I can not tell at my quick scan is if this toilet is one of those high pressure toilets that also act as a bidet when it flushes.  You know the ones I'm talking about.  You flush and if you're still sitting then it sprays you with cold water. 

The other day I happened to get one of these public bidets as well a faulty sensor on the wall right behind me.  Every little move or deep breath made the toilet flush, therefore, activating the bidet. 

So my advice to you, when you step into that public restroom stall to see if it's adequate,  maybe you should flush it once and see if it's also a bidet.

1 comment:

  1. Where was this? I need to try it.

    Also, is there a way to warm the water first before you get bidet'd by it?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment.